It’s defnitely warming up in Auckland – summer has officially arrived. I came across this rasberry lemonade recipe the other day and it just looked so refreshing and pretty. Raspberries may cost you an arm, a leg and your first born, but I think this drink will be worth it!
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 litre (33.8 oz) sparkling water or club soda, chilled
- Fresh mint and ice, for serving
- Place raspberries in a food processor and pulse until well pureed. Force raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher (if you don’t have one large enough you may need two) whisk together water and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Pour in honey and mix until blended. Stir in raspberry mixture and lemon juice then pour in club soda and stir once. Serve with ice and fresh mint.