- A polaroid of her squad.
- A card a friend gave her when she had her first broken heart, reminding her just how loved she really is.
- A torn picture of her grandmother looking painfully glamorous in cat-eye sunglasses.
- Assorted jewellery that is too tacky to wear, but means too much to discard.
- A picture of her Chinese zodiac sign.
- A poem someone wrote about her once.
- A photo of herself laughing uncontrollably. It’s terribly unattractive, yet somehow still beautiful.
- Movie/concert stubs and receipts from cherished moments in time.
- A watch that stopped at 10:10.
- Lavender sprigs.
- A snapshot of her parents kissing at her Dad’s 21st – it’s evidence that some love stories last forever.
Currently listening to: Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know?
Much love xx